WSC's Restart Plan Updates
Resident Assistants (RAs)
Resident Assistants (RAs) at Williston State College are student staff members who commit to creating and promoting a safe living and learning community among the residents in their hall.
RAs must be a role model and demonstrate strength of character, good judgment, flexibility, responsibility, involvement and commitment to student life and WSC. RAs are expected to be sufficiently available in the hall to maintain regular contact with residents.
- Community development
- Safety and security
- Policy enforcement
- Administrative tasks
- Customer service
RAs qualify for financial benefits for the length of time they serve as an RA.All financial benefits are prorated based on length of employment. Final savings subject to change.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Double room
- Meal plan scholarship
- Excellent leadership training
- Work experience
- Personal growth
Should you apply? Do you...
- Must hold and maintain a cumulative and semester GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Must successfully complete the application and selection process.
- Must be in good standing at WSC. Applicants cannot currently be under sanction of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Must be available to reside in WSC on-campus housing for the entire academic year.
If you are interested in further information, please contact the Director for Residence Life.
- Like helping others?
- Like being involved?
- Meeting new people?
where the people make the difference