First Year Students
1. Application for Admission
If you have previously applied, a new account must be created in order to submit a new application for admission.
2. All Official Transcripts
To be considered official, the transcripts must be received by WSC in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent by an electronic transcript exchange service.
Official High School Transcripts or GED
If you are a current high school student, an official work in progress transcript can be submitted. A final high school transcript will be required after you have officially graduated.
If you have taken college credit while in high school an official College transcript is required.
Transcripts can be mailed to:
Williston State College
We accept electronic transcripts from National Student Clearinghouse, eScrip-Safe, Parchment and North Dakota eTranscripts.
1410 University Avenue
Williston, ND 58801
3. Vaccination Records (On-Campus Students Only)
- Two doses of the Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine for students born after 01/01/1957.
- One dose of the meningococcal vaccine after the age of 16 for all students 21 and under.
- Exemptions to this policy may be granted if your beliefs preclude participation in an immunization program.
- North Dakota Residents can request their immunization here.
4. Placement Scores
Placement scores are required for all degree-seeking students. To schedule a placement exam at WSC or for more information on placement testing, please click here.