Students who have an eligible credit balance on their Campus Connection account can choose to receive refunds in two ways:
Direct deposit to personal checking or savings account (Recommended)
- Log into Campus Connection
- Click on the Financial Account tile
- Select Direct Deposit, then choose WSC
- Follow the steps to set up your direct deposit bank option
- Students will receive an e-mail notification at firstname.lastname@example.org when a refund check is available.
- The first credit refund for Fall 2020 will be available by the end of business on Sept 11, 2020. Credit refunds will be processed weekly.
- Checks not picked up 10 days after processing will be mailed to the student's home address on file.
- Please make sure to update your home address on Campus Connection.
Students with balances owed will not receive their financial aid check until the debt is paid in full.