Admissions | Williston State College

to the top of the page
Home Page
Admissions -

  Home  »  



  • APPLY NOW - If you have previously applied, a new account must be created in order to submit a new application for admission.
To be considered official, the transcripts must be received by WSC in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent by an electronic transcript exchange service.
  • Official High School Transcripts or GED
    • Exemptions to this policy may be granted if you have completed 24 or more semester hours of transferrable college level coursework.
    • If you are a current high school student, an official work in progress transcript can be submitted. A final high school transcript will be required after you have officially graduated.
  • Official College/University Transcripts
    • Official transcripts must be received from ALL institutions previously attended.
    • If you are currently enrolled in an institution, an official work in progress transcript can be submitted. A final transcript will be required after grades have been officially posted.
    • As of August 13, 2018: Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between North Dakota Public Colleges and Universities: If you are requesting transcripts from any of the institutions within the North Dakota University System (NDUS) for the purpose of admissions, it is not necessary to request transcripts through a third party site. Instead, Williston State College will be able retrieve your academic transcript from other NDUS colleges and universities at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts through a third party site to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities.
    • International credentials must be evaluated through an approved evaluation service that is accredited by the Foreign Credentials Service of American (FCSA), National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE). WSC highly recommends Spantran as an evaluation service.

      Transcripts can be mailed to:Williston State College
      Enrollment Services
      1410 University Avenue
      Williston, ND 58801
We accept electronic transcripts from National Student Clearinghouse, eScrip-Safe, Parchment and North Dakota eTranscripts.
3.     VACCINATION RECORDS (On-Campus Students Only)
  • Two doses of the Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine for students born after 01/01/1957.
  • One dose of the meningococcal vaccine after the age of 16 for all students 21 and under.
  • Exemptions to this policy may be granted if your beliefs preclude participation in an immunization program.
North Dakota Residents can request their immunization through this link:
Placement scores are required for all degree-seeking students.  If you have Math and English courses that transfer to WSC from a regionally accredited institution, this document could be waived. To schedule a placement exam at WSC or for more information on placement testing, please click here.

If you have questions regarding the admission process, please feel free to contact Enrollment Services at, texting 701.595.7389 or by calling 701.774.4200.

Enrollment Services Policies and Procedures

Collaborative Student - Enrolled in courses at more than one NDUS institution
Early Entry Student - A high school student enrolled in a college course for both high school and college credit
International Student - A student that is attending WSC that is originally coming from outside of the United States
where the people make the difference