WSC offers transfer programs leading to Associate in Arts and Associate in Science Degrees. Students can complete the first two years of many majors and transfer with junior status to most four-year colleges and universities.
The Associate in Applied Science Degree and the certificate program are awarded to students completing career-technical programs. Students receiving career-technical training may continue at a four-year college or university, earning an advanced degree.
- Liberal Arts - AA
- Liberal Arts - AS
- Business Management
- Information Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Petroleum Production Technology
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Transportation Technology
- Welding Technology
All students graduating with an Associates Degree (AA, AS, AAS) will demonstrate that they have completed the following 4 institutional outcomes.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Students will use reasoning skills to analyze and solve problems.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of diverse cultures and value systems.
- Students will apply health-related knowledge to promote physical and mental well-being.
Or Search by Academic Departments: